Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Weight Loss Without Counting Calories?

Has anyone here ever been able to lose weight intentionally without counting calories?
I need to lose weight but I really struggle with calorie counting (had some trouble with disordered eating in the past, and it takes me right back). I've been reading about different ways to lose weight without calorie counting, but I would really love to hear from personal experience (like, I read that it's enough to just use smaller plates, and I feel like that can't possibly be effective, but maybe?). I'm interested in intuitive eating but have read that doesn't typically lead to weight loss.

If anyone has any tips or ideas, you have no idea how much they would be appreciated! :-)

submitted by /u/walking-snail
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/znoedZO

No comments:

Post a Comment