Tuesday, August 22, 2023

How can I (36/F) lose 80 lbs in 5 months? What has worked for you?

PLEASE BE KIND ❤️

Hi all. I am 36/F, 380lbs, 5'5. I have the crapiest metabolism known to man, ontop of living a predominately sedentary lifestyle. I am so sick of being this big and ready and willing to make a change.

I recently got all my bloodwork done, along with a physical and all my numbers were pretty good other than my cholesterol being a bit high as well as my liver enzymes being slightly above normal. This motivated me even more.

I spoke to a few professionals and weight loss pros and they've told me that with my current weight it is possible to lose 80lbs in 5 months. Start by cutting out all junk, exercising, and getting into a calorie deficit. I have some things I want to start doing, but I wanted to come here and ask if anyone else has achieved this? If so, what exactly did you do?

All tips and advice are welcome. :) And yes I know "slow and steady wins the race, but I also know being this overweight can help with losing a lot of weight fast, esp in the beginning.

Thank you :)

submitted by /u/therichauntie3000
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/89wcZ5A

No comments:

Post a Comment