Tuesday, August 15, 2023

27 pounds to go and I am stressing over maintenance

I started my weight loss journey at 241 and am now 187 lbs. My goal is 160. (will probably try and get to 145, but 160 is the last time I was comfortable in my body) I have been steadily losing 10 or more pounds a month, so I’m pretty sure I’ll be hitting my goal around mid November which isn’t too far away. I am so over this diet, that I’m worried about how to maintain. In the beginning of my diet I kept thinking when I’m done with this I can’t wait to go out to eat and be able to order actual food or I can’t wait to not count every single calorie. I quickly realized, though, that that’s exactly how I got myself here. Going out to eat usually involves a 1000 or more calorie meal. Cooking “whatever I want” usually means a high calorie meal. Being able to “finally eat chips” means putting on some pounds. I’m worried that I’m doing all of this work to soon reach my goal, but I still have a very unhealthy relationship with food. The last thing I want to do is get all this weight off and put it all back on. The thing I’ll never understand is how people just eat normal. How do I get myself to the point of balance?

submitted by /u/Bleeblabbs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xADs2Hn

No comments:

Post a Comment