Saturday, August 19, 2023

Parents sabotaging weight loss

Hi, I still live at home with my parents for financial reasons so can’t escape them being around all the time. I’m trying to lose weight but they (my mum especially) keep buying me so much junk food and constantly wanting me to eat it and saying things like “you haven’t eaten it yet” when I say “okay I might have it later”.

I’m getting really panicky and angry about it because I desperately want to lose weight but feel so guilty if I don’t give into them. Sometimes I get so upset about it I want to shout at them to back off and please let me lose weight, but if I do that then I’ll be the bad guy.

What do I do? How do I cope? I’m so sick of everything in our house being junk food and my parents constantly forcing food down my throat.

And please don’t say “just don’t eat it” because if it was that simple I wouldn’t be asking for help. It’s really getting the better of me I’m trying so hard but they keep sabotaging me.

submitted by /u/LiftAccess2BuildingB
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Rb07i42

No comments:

Post a Comment