Thursday, August 17, 2023

Upcoming Wedding and weight loss anxiety

I am a 28F and my CW is 140lb. I really want to lose ~10-15lbs by November and I have started eating 1200-1300 calories/day and light-moderate exercise 5 days a week. I have been following the plan since 2.5 weeks and have lost 2 lbs. Due to an important life event ahead (wedding), I can’t think of anything else apart from weight loss and it has been consuming all of my mental space. I know stress effects weight loss but I can’t help myself worrying about it all day, specially when the scale is moving slow. I have started focusing on strength training as well so if I lose a little less weight with body recomposition, it would be great. I have a desk job and I am trying to be more active as well.

Is there something else which I could do expedite the weight loss process ? I am very anxious about not looking the best version of myself at my wedding.

submitted by /u/Aromatic_Device_1413
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/C4H1IQg

No comments:

Post a Comment