Saturday, August 26, 2023

Someone noticed my weight loss this early?

For the first time, at about 88.9kg down from about 98~kg, Someone, unprompted, has said I've lost weight.

At first I thought he was joking and played it off as such but then he was like "no, I'm serious you're looking well"

I've been keeping it low-key this whole time except for my brother because I don't want it to be "a thing"

Based on other people's posts of Similar height and SW, I thought it would start noticable at more 85kg

I've had mixed feelings about the whole process My moon face was kind of cute and cherub in it's own way and I miss it but I'm also glad I don't have it full time

Before he came in, I was just trying on this dress I bought second hand online that was too small for me. It's starting to fit more, maybe an inch or so and I'll be there. Maybe I'll post the picture of me wearing it one day here and my before pictures

Thanks for reading Please share similar experiences about mixed feelings and stuff if you relate or just something nice and supportive

submitted by /u/stabby_coffin_salt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QDjth7n

No comments:

Post a Comment