Thursday, August 31, 2023

Motivated by exploring sex

I see alot of posts on dating or sex subreddits of people wanting specific things or exploring their different kinks etc.

I always felt this was unavailable to me as an obese guy. I would only have sex or date people who tolerated my weight, which limited my choices in both aspects of my life.

I'm really wanting to get to a physique where not only do I have more options with dating, but can even dictate types of sex I want to have and explore that part of my life, which has been totally shut off by my appearance + confidence levels.

Has anyone achieved weight loss and had this open the door for them? Is this a good or bad motivation?

submitted by /u/Squaddy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/WQz4EBI

No comments:

Post a Comment