Friday, August 11, 2023

I feel like the thing that holds me back from weight loss is planning meals and budgeting.

Finding a recipe for something online is easy enough but finding recipes that work together/use overlapping ingredients and don't require me to buy an item just for that recipe is a struggle to piece together.

If I just had a shopping list of things to buy along with a meal schedule for a full week of different meals for breakfast/lunch/dinner this wouldn't feel as daunting.

I just wish there was a meal schedule/planner put together already because I end up just easting eggs and sausage for breakfast every day for a month and that just makes me sad

submitted by /u/noobtablet9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/YWL4fzH

No comments:

Post a Comment