Friday, August 11, 2023

NSV: I don't want no [large] scrubs

F/31/5'8"/SW: 210.4lbs/CW: 175.2lbs/GW: 150lbs

Just wanted to share this little NSV because I knew you guys might appreciate it more than most :)

So I'm required to wear hospital-issued scrubs where I work. The size is associated with my ID badge, which I scan on my way in and the scrub machine spits out a pair for the day.

When I started my job about 10 years ago, I was in the medium category. After about 5 years of gradually putting on weight, I finally had to bite the bullet and get my badge switched to large. At my heaviest, even some of the large scrub bottoms approaching a sausage casing level of tightness on my thighs.

Today, after 4.5 months of dedication to my weight loss goal, I felt like I had lost enough that I could safely call the scrub guy and get him to change my size back to medium! I was weirdly a bit nervous that I had overestimated how much I'd lost and they'd be too tight when I tried them on. But they fit appropriately!

It's a small thing but I'm pretty psyched. I'll reasses again once I get to my goal if I should go down to small (which would be crazy to imagine), but for now I'm proud of how far I've come 🙂💪

submitted by /u/goodgraciou5
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/bzdt9gZ

No comments:

Post a Comment