Saturday, August 26, 2023

How do I break out of a super long plateau?

Hey guys, any help/suggestions are appreciated. I (28f) started my weight loss journey in January of 2022. At that point, I weighed 207lbs. I started seriously tracking my food and ate around 1500 cals a day and continued showing up to the gym 4-5 days a week and it seemed to work….at first. I was able to get my weight down to 185lbs, which is where I’m at now but for the life of me I can’t lose any more weight. I’ve been stuck at 185 for 6 months now.

I still eat around 1500 cals a day which should still be a deficit for me and while my activity levels have decreased since I really was seeing the scale moving my weight won’t budge which is incredibly discouraging. For the last month I’ve worked really hard to increase my activity levels but nothing changed.

I’m honestly ready to give up at this point. I can’t imagine why working so hard and being consistent and dedicated isn’t helping me get any closer to my goal weight. It really seems like continuing isn’t worth it - I don’t want to feel that way, but it’s difficult to work as hard as I am and not see the results.

If anyone can give any advice on how to get over this plateau it’d be greatly appreciated. I’m just at a loss of what to do.

submitted by /u/mustangdreams22
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CrZkMSt

No comments:

Post a Comment