Thursday, August 24, 2023

I don't have motivation to lose weight anymore

I'm 17F, 62kg and 164cm

I'm exhausted. I've tried everything. My sedentary TDEE is ~1700 and when i first restarted my journey late last month I'd eat around 600 (which is bad i know) and workout but I've raised it to 1300 (still workout). even now i just can't motivate myself to lose weight. I've lost weight before, i came down from 72kg to 62 kg back in 2020 and maintained (though i gained 2-3 kgs, mostly cause my height kinda increased). now I'm trying to go down to 52kg (bmi 19) and i just can't care anymore. I want to lose weight to have a nice physique but i just can't care about it anymore. so what if I'm fat and ugly? why does it matter? i just don't care but, i want to care, i want to lose weight.

I've thought of eating at 1500 cals and working out but the thought of slow weight loss just kills me i don't know why, seeing the scale drop everyday is addicting.

submitted by /u/ardxh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Qlh8jaE

No comments:

Post a Comment