Saturday, August 26, 2023

New jean size unlocked!

Most of the people around me are not that interested in weight loss and it’s hard to share these little victories. So I thought I’d share here!

I haven’t bought clothes in a very long time, mostly because all my clothes used to fit pretty well and I’m just not the type to buy new clothes unless I need them.

Well, now that I’ve lost some weight, I finally have a need for new clothes! So I stopped by Target to try out some jeans and figure out my size.

Turns out, I’m now a size 10 :)

I probably haven’t been a size 10 since about sophomore year of college. It feels weird to think of myself as that size since I’ve been between a size 12 and 16 most of my adult life. Although I’ve lost all this weight, it will probably take a while to mentally catch up with all the changes to my body. It’s still hard for me to see all the changes that everyone else does so it’s nice to have these little things as a reminder!

submitted by /u/Happy_Healthy_Human
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/V8okcD7

No comments:

Post a Comment