Thursday, August 31, 2023

How to not gain weight on SSRI and PCOS

Sorry already in advance if I'm wrong community and sorry my English if I'm wrong something. I suffer from PCOS, all my life I have had weight gains and for a few years now I have managed to stay at 50 kg for 155 cm, and I like my body as it is, even if unfortunately I have developed DCA... I also suffer from migraines and the doctor gave me preventative medications, but we had to do a mix of SSRIs, antiepileptics and beta blockers because my migraines are unbearable, so I can't not take them, the problem is that they are all meds that make you fat , so you can imagine my panic, I haven't started taking them yet. Is there any advice to not gain weight with all these drugs other than staying in my daily calories (1500)? Between pcos and this meds I don't know how I'll do it.. I was thinking of asking the doctor about weight loss drugs but I'm afraid that weighing 50 kg he won't give them to me for fear that I might lose too much weight. I don't know.. advice?

submitted by /u/erik3tte
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rg62SYh

No comments:

Post a Comment