Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Anybody else have Increased breast sensitivity while dealing with weight loss?

This one has been really throwing me through a loop.

I’m 50 pounds down from my highest high, and about 10 pounds heavier then my college weight.

This time I lost the weight with, well, mostly sustainable methods. Last time I dropped the weight very quickly, in the span of a few months, and lost my period. This time it’s over a period of about 8 months.

And this time my boobs are just, sore. Especially around my period. It’s been years since I wore a bra and am starting to consider wearing them again just to see if it helps, but they’re not sagging or anything (yet). But they hurt and they don’t rest on my stomach as much anymore and I’m wondering if that’s contributing since I basically no longer have a fleshy shelf for them.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Foreign_Oil_6354
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/goNjqYc

No comments:

Post a Comment