Thursday, August 24, 2023

Just reached my original goal of losing 10 lb!!!

I’m not done yet, I’ve decided to go for a bit more, but I’m so excited! I woke up this morning and weighed and it was a perfect 135.0 lb.

On top of that, I shared my progress with my partner! He said he’d noticed the weight loss, that I don’t snack as much or go as crazy with the amount I put on my plate (ngl, I went HARD).

Some wonderful changes I’ve noticed not related to appearance:

  1. My calorie limit feels like MORE than enough for me now. I can reach my ~110 g of protein/day goal, fit in fruits and veggies and have room to enjoy some less nutritious foods if I’m craving it.

  2. I feel lighter and happier.

  3. I’ve started to see food as less of a comfort/stress-relieving tool and more of fuel (that can also be delicious) that my body needs to recover from my training and to function optimally.

  4. I’ve become more mindful of what I choose to eat. When I first felt limited by calories, I knew I needed to spend them on fruits and veggies and protein, rather than high calorie snacks. I tell myself if I’m not hungry enough to go for a piece of fruit or veggie first, then I’m not hungry enough for chips either.

  5. I’ve become so much more forgiving of myself. The harder I was on myself, the worse I’d rebound later. Even if I go over one day, I can make up for it the next.

  6. I’m starting to trust myself more. I know I’ll have good and bad days, but the progress I’ve made has helped me learn that I AM capable of change, regardless of what I’m going through.

Other Bonuses: I can see muscle definition better in my legs and a peek of my abs (I’ve always worked out consistently but because of how much I’d eat, my work was a bit hidden LOL). Another bonus: my partner has noticed 😂😁

submitted by /u/numbndumbchickendrum
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/lmVqwak

No comments:

Post a Comment