Saturday, August 26, 2023

Dating Experiences?

Wondering if anyone else has been in this situation. I (32F) am recently divorced and have just entered the dating pool. I have lost about 80lbs overall and am about 50lbs lighter than I was at 21 when I started dating my now ex husband. When/do you tell people about your weight loss? I’m not at all used to being seen as attractive, and it feels like I’m somehow hiding something from partners who think I’ve always looked like this. I’ve got loose skin on my stomach and upper thighs so on top of every other thing making me nervous about dating, I’m worried about how that might affect things further down the line.

submitted by /u/Run_from_reality
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UYWmdzE

No comments:

Post a Comment