Saturday, August 12, 2023

Need some help

Hello all. I’ve (21F, 5’6, 310) lost weight in the past but I’ve never gotten as bad as I am now. No matter what I do I just gain and gain. I exercise, have been eating better, and watching my portions. But right now? I can’t lose anything. My CW is the heaviest I’ve been. Last time I was nearly starving myself to lose weight via a weight loss program. As of now with trying to lose weight on my own, it’s like I can’t lose anything. I’ve been trying to lose weight since summer of last year and nothing is working. A part of my believes that it could be medication related or maybe a health issue. I don’t know.

What do you guys recommend?

submitted by /u/soggyghoul
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ju04lhX

No comments:

Post a Comment