Wednesday, August 9, 2023

[22M] Developed harsh sagging on butt after losing the most recent 20 pounds

Yo! I'm 22M, 6'2", 215lbs. I started my weight loss journey in June 2022 at about 305 pounds. I have noticed that I've developed bad rolls on the bottom of my butt and its really messing with me. I recall my butt looking nowhere near this bad 20 pounds ago.

Is there any way to go about fixing this quickly? I have the goal of dropping another 15 pounds. I would consider myself fairly muscular (even at this weight, I have faint abs), and I have lift pretty heavy on my lower body. I hardcore trained my glutes throughout this last year as I've lost weight because I've always wanted a nice butt, so this is really not a fun sight to see.

Is this just loose skin causing excessive sagging? It kinda feels like its sagging towards the center, in between my thighs and under the bumhole. My butt isn't flat (IMO it looks great in underwear). After it curves, the skin just flattens and sags where my ass meets my hamstrings. It feels like there's fat in the folds formed by the sagging as well, and there's still sagging even when I bend over at the waist (like I'm tying my shoe).

Would surgery be my only option (are there non invasive types?)? I also was wondering if maybe loosing another 15 pounds will (hopefully) take away the fat from the folds, or if it'll just make it worse. I know one answer may be to just train and build muscle there, but I feel muscle in my ass, its lifting it, it's just a shitton of fat sagging on the bottom. Plus, this is bad enough that I'm not exactly willing to wait the possible years in may take to train enough muscle into them.

submitted by /u/FriendshipIsStrange
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/J8Rvh7W

No comments:

Post a Comment