Sunday, August 13, 2023

Is there a scientific reason for this? 6 weeks to lose weight

I'm a female, 30s, 75kg, 5ft3

I am on my second weight loss journey of my life. The first time, I didn't start having any actual weight loss until 6 weeks into my exercise/nutrition journey. I then went on to lose 10kgs but it just took a long time to kick start.

The same thing is happening again. I have just passed the 7 week mark and have only started losing weight in the last week or so, despite not changing diet or exercise over the 7 weeks since initially beginning. I'm on a steady deficit and not eating back exercise cals, and am confident in my calculations and measuring. I did start lifting weights and cardio 7 weeks ago when previously I had only been walking.

Does this happen to anyone else and does anyone know the scientific reason why? Is my body just desperately holding onto where it is "comfortable" (despite overweight)? It's odd that immediately at the 6 week mark something magic seems to happen and my routine starts working.

submitted by /u/Floss_gloss_94
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/oM2fsih

No comments:

Post a Comment