Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Binging and Weight Loss

Hey yall! Reaching out to ask if anyone has a success story of sorts about stopping binge eating tendencies and weight loss. In 2020 during the pandemic I decided to buck up and lose weight. Started at ~215 and went down to 112 in March 2022 (5’4” 21F). I maintained this relatively easily until around April this year. I dont know what happened, like something snapped inside of me and forgot all the healthy habits I had. It didnt help that I moved home for summer too, surrounded by my younger brothers sugary food choices. I have been consistently binge eating since April and want to fix my habits as I’ve gone up to 128 and am very uncomfortable at this weight. It’s not the end of the world (anything is better than what I was in 2020) however, I feel lethargic and awful with the current state of my body. I’m not too sure where to start, I didnt really count calories until I was maintaining, and even then I was quite lax. Tomorrow I move into my new apartment, so Im hoping for a clean slate and control over what enters the house in terms of food. Please share any similar stories, success stories, or any thoughts and advice! Would love to hear from this community and hopefully gain some insight and motivation!

submitted by /u/Educational_Metal710
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/qGoVwhC

No comments:

Post a Comment