Sunday, August 20, 2023

How do you track your weight loss?

As in, what starting point do you use?

When I was at my absolute heaviest I was about 335lbs, or 152kg. But I don’t use that as my starting point as I had about 18 months of really low dedication dieting.

I would start, give it a couple days and binge. Rinse and repeat. I mainly lost these kgs by going to the gym, I think, and some periods of intense restriction.

It’s taken me a long time to start recovering from my binge eating disorder and I finally feel like I’m in a position where I can say I’m in recovery.

That’s where I’ve started to measure my weight loss from - I was 137.6kg when I started.

But do I count in those extra 15 or so kgs I lost through very unhealthy methods? I personally don’t count them in my current goals, as I feel like I’d be rewarding very bad habits. But I also want to include it in some way, but I don’t know how.

How do you guys count these types of things?

submitted by /u/keep_giving_up
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4t7yOvK

No comments:

Post a Comment