Friday, August 18, 2023

I know why I binge !

Hello hope you all are doing good I just wanted to say this to someone but I couldn’t so I decided to say it online anonymously. So for the context I am a 15 yrs old female 79 kg 179 I started my weight loss journey around the ending of the month of June starting at 93 kg since then I lost 10 kg and I am happy but i currently have been struggling because I still have another 10 kg to lose and the process had been slowed down due to me binging at least 4 time a week !!! And I binge about 2000+ when I am supposed to eat 1300 calories And I have been looking for different solutions but yesterday night I thought about half of my childhood, growing up as an only child I had nothing to do so I would eat and I wouldn’t stop so my parents would hide snack away and I always felt as if I had a limited time before I could have the snacks again but yesterday night my father secretly brought me a big pack of kinder bueno and I didn’t want my mother to know because she was gonna say that It was gonna make me fat that I was getting bigger and all that stuff, so I hid the chocolate box under my bed at a very far distance from me and told myself that I could have it when I wanted and that I had control over it Sorry for the grammar mistakes enfouis not my first language Have a nice day 😊😊

submitted by /u/Informal-Dress-2975
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/SvMi1ng

No comments:

Post a Comment