Sunday, August 13, 2023

When did you notice your progress in the mirror?

Hey everyone! New to the sub and absolutely loving it so far :)

About 7 months ago I started my weight loss journey at 283.3 pounds. Today I weighed in at 228.9 - and my goal is (currently) 180. I’m over halfway there and super excited about the numbers I’m seeing.

That being said, a major goal of mine was to not only feel better and healthier, but look better and be more confident in my own body. Despite the great progress in weight, I can’t help but feel that my physics appearance has barely changed. Other people, mostly family members, have been pointing out differences in my appearance since I was about 20 pounds down, but I can’t see it in myself even 55 pounds into the journey.

I know I’ve made good progress because certain clothes fit now that didn’t back then. I feel like I’m just a healthier version of the exact same looking person, which has caused some hiccups in my motivation.

I’d love to hear about other peoples experiences! When did you really notice a change in your appearance during your weight loss journeys?

submitted by /u/ThePhantomGopher
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/G2FudmU

No comments:

Post a Comment