Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Weight Loss Jitters?

Anyone else a tiny bit weirded out or scared when you start to see noticeable weight loss and changes?

Don’t get me wrong. This is a positive thing. I love that I’m seeing a difference and my effort is paying off

The thing is, I’ve been fat all my life. Being fat is all I know how to be. My survival instinct is based on being fat. So I feel like a slight imposter knowing that I’ll become this new person and not sure what to do with this new body. It’s frightening and there’s a little voice I have to fight that says “you know things weren’t SO bad being fat. Why not indulge?”

Fuck that voice though. I’m still gonna continue, but I do catch myself having that mindset. Like my body and mind are saying “wait hold on we’re fat what’s happening here?”

But I’m wondering if people can understand and relate to what I’m saying a little bit?

submitted by /u/HiyaHowsItGawn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/IKxgtRj

No comments:

Post a Comment