Sunday, July 7, 2019

I’m down 60 lbs in just over 2 years, trying to find motivation to lose the next 60 lbs

Hey y’all, my SW was around 310 and I’m hovering around 250 right now - it took me just over two years to get this weight off and maintain it off. I won’t lie, most of the weight loss came from my antidepressants suppressing my appetite, but that lead me to changing my eating behaviors in ways I still maintain today while on my medication. However, my meds don’t cut my appetite nearly as much as they used to, so now I’m trying to focus a lot more on exercise and eating clean to get down to 190. I don’t have a set date I’d like to reach that by, I think a year is more than reasonable? Or am I not pushing myself hard enough?

Also would love to hear any advice from teachers out there - I’m on summer break so now I can devote myself 100% to my fitness and eating, but during the school year, I have many bad habits...such as usually skipping lunch and just eating when I get home. Bleh!

Here’s a before and after pic - left is 310 in May 2017 and right is 250 in July 2019: https://imgur.com/a/MO411gX

submitted by /u/surrealishzealish
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XrN9x4

No comments:

Post a Comment