Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Anyone else bloat more after losing weight?

I always swore I never got bloated, I felt lucky when all of my friends complained about it. Now after losing a lot of weight (going from obese to a normal BMI), I bloat like crazy!!!

Despite only eating 1200 calories yesterday, I didn't drink as much water as I should have and went over my normal sodium intake. I would up this morning very visibly swollen, I feel significantly bigger.

On standard days, after one meal... bloated. My measurements go up as the day progresses (I tested it to make sure I wasn't crazy). Shark week, I look pregnant.

Has anyone else experienced this? perhaps it's just my bloat is more visible and I did in fact always get bloated. It's funny seeing these small things that change after weight loss.

submitted by /u/Nin9Tac-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2wkGwQS

No comments:

Post a Comment