Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Is this a plateau?

I started my weight loss journey last June, since then I’ve lost 44lbs. I’m 5’3”, 25years, female, SW:192, CW:148, GW:~125lbs.During my weight loss I’ve hit 1 plateau which I was able to get through by changing my workout a bit. Honestly I haven’t really changed my diet. I still eat what I want but I have added more veggies/fruits, drink mostly water nowadays, and have better portion control (this was the main thing that has changed). I don’t really eat sweets so that was never a problem. Now, for the past month I’ve noticed that my weight has pretty much stayed the same but I have lost more inches off my waist. I’ve noticed that my body does look different even though the number on the scale is still the same. What does this mean, does this still count as a plateau? Or is it that I’m gaining more muscle? This happened around the time quarantine started. So I haven’t been able to go to the gym but I still exercise for an hour 4-5days/week. It’s not the same.

submitted by /u/askandanswernow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3b23vz6

No comments:

Post a Comment