Monday, April 6, 2020

My mistake of losing 33lbs in 2 months

Ok so i was overweight and i decided to eat one thing and that thing was chicken breast and broccoli. I would eat that once a day and have absolutely nothing else, i basically starved myself and i lost about 33 pounds in 2 months and then i started feeling dizzy, out of breath, nauseous and kinda wanted to faint all the time. I started taking supplements for 4 months cuz my body was lacking vitamins and literally everything. During the 4 months period i had to stop going to the gym. Now that am 33 pounds down i still want to lose another 20 pounds and build muscles. So whats your advice to healthy weight loss. I would like to lose the 20 pounds by the end of the year. Also am a female 5’7 and 163 pounds

submitted by /u/angusthe3rd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dXxkTn

No comments:

Post a Comment