Thursday, September 2, 2021

The best feeling ever is when your old clothes start fitting you :)

Hope this gives you all some Thursday motivation!

As of today, I lost 29 pounds!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I can't believe this!!!! I feel so happy I needed to share this with you all!

I'm 5'6 and started at 180 lbs (In January 2021). Weighed myself this morning and I'm now 151 lbs (so that's almost 30!!!!) I was so excited that I went on a rampage and tried on my old clothes. They all fit!

SW: 180, CW: 151, GW: 118 lbs

Perseverance, determination, and discipline go a long way! No keto, no fad diet, or crash dieting. I wanted to establish a lifestyle change. I've been walking, watching my portions, cutting out sugar, etc.

The true test was this one beautiful dress that I wore 6 years ago to my cousin's wedding. That time was the smallest I had ever been (I think I was 140 or so). It fit but was a bit tight. I'm almost there!!!

You gotta celebrate those smaller milestones :) I feel the best I've ever felt in a long time! Weight loss makes a huge difference!!!

Please don't give up and keep going! If I can do it you absolutely can :)

submitted by /u/thecherryflower
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Yl1kFE

No comments:

Post a Comment