Sunday, February 6, 2022

Feeling weird with body changes

Hiya! I’m a 30 year old female, and my starting weight was 389.2, current weight is 328.3. I have been overweight my entire life and morbidly obese for most of my adult life.

I’ve been noticing my face and body shapes changing and some shirts of mine are literally unwearable because of how loose they are (I don’t mind showing a little cleavage, but these would show everything, hahaha).

I want to loose fat for health reasons, however I didn’t really mind how I looked and I don’t mind now but it seems a lot of people did and just bit their tongue around me and now are saying how much better I look.

I don’t know why but it’s making me nervous, but it is and I am not actually sure why or how to calm myself. Food usually was my go to for that, and obviously I’m changing coping strategies. So thought I might share this here and see if anyone else started feeling weird when their body was changing during weight loss.

Sorry for grammar issues and lack of coherency, no excuse other than I’m tired.

submitted by /u/ThePancakeDocument
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ATpJVNC

No comments:

Post a Comment