Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Is Calorie Counting Considered A Diet?

I am doing a softer version of the 75hard, I am not calling what I’m doing the “75 hard” I’m calling it a “75 Medium”. I’ve gotten a lot of backlash due to this, and because I didn’t pick a diet where I cut out a million things I’m “wrong”. Calorie counting and eating in a deficit is what’s always worked for me. When I try to cut things out for extended periods of time I set myself up for failure and sabotage myself. The longest I’ve been able to fully cut out stuff is 30 days and I always regress and get sad because I enjoy occasional carbs, fat, or processed things. I don’t think it hurts you as long as you are in moderation. In the rules it states you pick a diet (any diet) and follow it for the 75 days. Is calorie counting (remaining in a deficit) considered a diet? Ps. I went on a weight loss journey in 2016 and lost 60lbs using this method, maintained a 40-55lbs loss for two years and got pregnant. I’m on my post part I’m weight loss journey and have lost almost 70lbs following this method as well. I’ve tried lots of other things and this is what works for me.

submitted by /u/Mighty_owl98
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CUE75Q1yV

No comments:

Post a Comment