Saturday, February 5, 2022

Lost 100 pounds but developed an eating disorder

So I finally lost the 100 pounds I always dreamed of losing forever. I started my journey 9 months ago and it’s was very sad. I was depressed at the start and really wanted to drop weight asap so instead of eating the amount of calories that I actually need to lose weight I decided to eat really below that. My weight loss calories were high but I wanted results faster so I decided to eat only 1,000 calories for a very long time. After a long time of eating that low calories I got too obsessed with what I ate and got too attached to calorie counting. I was always hiding the fact that I didn’t eat enough and was struggling to do Everything. I was taken to the hospital and given proper nutrition plan but like the idiot I am I didn’t follow it. I at least decided to bump my calories to 1,800 half way through my journey and I did lose the rest of the weight I needed but the sad thing is that it left me with me being obsessed with calories counting and I have voices in my head telling me what not to or when to eat. I developed a eating disorder and I broke down and told my parents about it and they’re so glad I told them because they saw I was always looking depressed and out of energy and I was never motivated to attend school due to low energy and constant exercise I did and how much I ate. I wanted to share this out because I’ve seen others who developed eating disorders from trying to lose weight and I thought I could share mines as well. I’m currently trying to eat more and I’m hoping I can recover. It’s hard but I know I can do It. :,)

submitted by /u/Jegvz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/v8JQoaK

No comments:

Post a Comment