Saturday, February 5, 2022

Scared of losing weight because I don’t want my tattoos to be ruined.

I’m 5’8 215 lbs. A month ago I was 225. It feels great to have already lost some weight but this isn’t nearly enough. Im still very overweight and hate the way I look. I wanna get down to 165. The only problem is I love my tattoos and don’t want them to be ruined by my weight loss. I wanna lose weight so bad but that is honestly making me scared to do it. I would be devastated if I finally reached my goal and all of a sudden my ink didn’t look right. Obviously the 10 pounds I lost so far hasn’t made it look different at all. But I’m scared that when I reach around 195 it’s going to start to look messed up and only get worse.

submitted by /u/Lost_all_hop3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/LJnwU5v

No comments:

Post a Comment