Thursday, March 3, 2022

19 M Weight Loss Journey Advice

Hello everyone! I’m a person who’s been morbidly obese all my life and peaked at 139 kg when I decided things need to change. 2 years later after going down to 105 and gaining it back to 129 I’m following a stricter diet now with calorie counting which I did not do previously and getting more sleep as I fixed my insomniac habits almost I’m current down to 111 kg from 129 in 4 months and need tips as I’m lifting and doing cardio in the same day. I try to hit all my macros and eat around 1900-2100 calories per day and burn 750-1000 cals per day. Would body recomposition or cutting be better as I’m trying to lose weight but also build or retain my muscle mass which is at 60.2% whilst my fat is at 36.6%. Any advice would be appreciated thank you!

Note: the reason why I’m asking is because I’d like to maintain my muscle mass as much as possible while burning fat.

submitted by /u/mypotatowastaken
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/szqVO3H

No comments:

Post a Comment