Thursday, March 3, 2022

Down 30lbs in 7 months!

https://imgur.com/a/mMPY7HH

29/F/5”4 SW: 220lbs CW: 190lbs

I had already lost 10lbs in the photo on the right, and I’m really wishing now that I had taken a photo on the very first day! I was so miserable with my body I avoided even looking in the mirror. But I’m proud of that woman. She was working, finishing college, and just gave birth. Big shoutout to my past self for also trying to juggle calorie counting with everything else I had going on at that time.

I learned filling up on veggies at meal times would help me stick to my 1,800 calorie limit and I started taking long walks with my dog and kids in the evenings. I still have treats from time to time but I practice portion control or use substitutes (like blending up yogurt and frozen fruit in place of ice cream). Over the last month I’ve started using my husband’s TRX 5 times a week so I can start building up my strength and I’m feeling better than I have in a few years now.

This isn’t my first weight loss attempt (I was desperate to be “super skinny” all through my teens and early 20’s) but it’s certainly been my most successful. I haven’t set a goal weight or time limit for myself this time. I’ve just been enjoying the positive changes in my physical and mental health and hope to keep making progress.

submitted by /u/PaintedSalamander
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6hnG0dW

No comments:

Post a Comment