Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Am I exercising enough?

I’m not sure whether I’m currently exercising enough to help aid weight loss. I am F/mid20s/160lbs and looking to lose 20lbs. I am currently counting calories. I usually end up eating around 1700-1800.

My current routine is using the rowing machine 4 times a week doing a mix of intervals and steady-state for 20 mins. In addition, to aiming to go for a 45-75 min walk 4 or 5 times a week (permitting the weather). I should probably mention I’m very inactive when I’m not doing any of this.

Do you reckon this is sufficient or am I under exercising for my calorie deficit? I have only been counting calories for a month but have been rowing for 2 months and haven’t seen any changes either physically or in my measurements. But I definitely have noticed that I have more energy and feel better. I am thinking of gradually introducing and increasing my rowing sessions to 30 mins in the next month.

submitted by /u/sufferingjukebox290
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/R9OWQlX

No comments:

Post a Comment