Wednesday, March 9, 2022

22M Can you see any visible changes in my body?

Hello everyone, if you look at my post & Comment history you would know that I am a constant lurker here. I have been following Loseit and CICO guidelines and Eating at a deficit since Jan 10, 2022.

for your information, I am 22M (23 soon), Asian ethnicity, 165cm tall (short?). My body fat % is 25.5%.

I was around 78kg at the beginning of January and now I am 69.5kg.

I have been eating at an 800 cal deficit and working out (using the Home workouts app) alternate days at home. It's mostly bodyweight training, pushups, crunches, etc.

I am not able to spot any changes in my body as I've lost weight. Can you see any changes ?

Body Comparison here, and Weight loss chart here.

Now just to fill in the post character limit - A little bit of my story...

I started with weight loss in 2016. Back then I used to weigh 82 - 78Kgs with a lot of fat and very few muscles. I lost most of my weight and weighed around 65-64Kg for a year in 2018 and then in 2021-2022 I slowly gained almost all back. Because I had to study and later work from home, I used to eat a lot of ice cream since there was no way to go outside and enjoy life. My girlfriend also broke up with me later because she and I had different end goals in life. so that added more to my food-as-a-coping-mechanism story.

Last September I moved to Germany to study and am living alone for the first time. It's been lonely here. I also got my heart broken again in Germany which kind of made me turn inward and start my weight loss journey again. right now I am writing my finals ( yeah apparently finals here go on for 2 months with long gaps in between ) and again I am feeling a bit isolated but weight loss and the weight reading going down have been one of my motivators. I hope in April I find a good student job/research assistant job in computer science and meet more friends. Today I am going to an appointment with a gym to find a good membership contract. but I'll probably start Gym in April. because I have a lot of exams till march end. The last few months have been quite exhausting for me, lets's hope my life comes back on rails.

If you have read this far, can you recommend to me some good "Fashion"/"How to dress well?" sources for dressing in Germany? I come from a warm climate country and really have no dressing sense which encompasses more than 1 layer of clothing.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/IamNSA
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vNIY74y

No comments:

Post a Comment