Monday, March 7, 2022

bit of an update plus a little bragging :)

Posted about a month ago that I started (again) my weight loss journey. So far 3 months later I'm still going strong, I'm down ~30 pounds since December 7th. I have essentially cut out all drinks except for water and the occasional coffee. My weight loss started off extremely fast, probably because i was extremely fat. I'm down to an average of .5 to 1 pound a week. I have occasional cheat meals throughout the week so I don't really have any cravings that make me feel like I'm going to break my weight loss journey.

My old clothes have started fitting better. jeans that either used to not close are finally buttoning up now and jeans that were to tight for my legs to be comfortable are starting to fit. Some of my shirts are becoming too loose and others are fitting again. I'm more comfortable tying my shoes since now i can be bent over for longer periods of time without my stomach getting in the way or my back hurting. I can go on longer walks before feeling it in my legs. I can climb more than one flight of stairs before i feel completely winded and like my heart is trying to break out of my chest.

I'm in an overall better mood and am eager to continue my journey. Just wanted to post this as I don't have a lot of people to share this with.

Thanks for reading

submitted by /u/juanCarlos92
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/qPshDHr

No comments:

Post a Comment