Monday, March 7, 2022

Hormonal Imbalance & Weight Loss

F(18). 5’0. 150 lbs.

Hi! So, I have a hormonal imbalance. My testosterone (almost 2,000) and prolactin levels were INSANE. The high levels of prolactin, apparently, can be due to an immense amount of stress. They’ve gone down a lot since October, but there’s still more work to be done. I was wondering if a hormonal imbalance makes it difficult to lose weight? Once I got on medication, I gained a lot of weight + the weight I packed on during quarantine. I haven’t been able to lose past 3-4 pounds though, which is frustrating :( maybe I haven’t tried hard enough tho, who knows. Maybe I need to push harder? I just don’t KNOW how or what to do. I want it to be healthy and safe, but either I suck at this or my body is really stubborn.

I asked my gynecologist but he didn’t really give me a straight forward answer. Just said he would reduce the milligrams. Which wasn’t what I initially asked lmao. I’ve done some research but that stuff really confuses me.

If an hormonal imbalance DOES affect weight loss, do you have any tips or advice? Or some info dumbed down for me :,) I want to know because I’m at the point that I’m about to burst with frustration. If not, all’s well. Thanks!

submitted by /u/BeeRepresentative730
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UvNkOaq

No comments:

Post a Comment