Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Frustrated with Bras & Weight Loss

Today sucked. I feel like I had a very bad breast day. I'm making great strides in my diet and my weight loss part is going fine but over the last week or two I feel like I developed a couple sudden issues:

  1. Zero bras of mine fit anymore. I know this is supposed to be a good thing. It's not the cup itself but rather the bands are too big. I feel like I have zero support at this point. My cup size (DD) has not gone down which just makes the weight of them even more frustrating. I ordered a couple bras that should hopefully be here in a day or two. I would have gone to the store already to buy one in person if I lived closer to a shopping center.
  2. I'm in a near perpetual state of the nips to the point where I have tenderness. I'm fully blaming a loosely fitted bra.
  3. My ribcage above my chest is starting to be more visible but I am far from my weight goal. I have no idea if this is because of my chest size but as I dress (in front of a mirror) I see multiple rows of ribs as I move my arms to dress/undress. My shoulders are getting boney too. I know it's a good thing I'm losing but at the same time I'm seeing bones there and still making no progress on my stomach? (I am far from underweight)

How do you address weight loss and bras? I want one that can follow a t-shirt size but I am not sure if that's even possible. Any recommendations will be HIGHLY appreciated.

Has anyone else dealt with the same issues?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/pasta-hating-goat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mFPfVlA

No comments:

Post a Comment