Tuesday, March 8, 2022

How often do you struggle with this whole thing?

Lately it feels like once a week I have a day where I am just OVER IT. I want to eat junk and pig out and not care about it anymore. I've lost 15lbs so far since Jan 11th and I am struggling more and more. F, 35yrs, 5'2" SW: 179.8 CW: 164.6 GW: 135(to start, maybe get down to 125). I am worried I am struggling too often, like is this normal??? I don't restrict foods, just serving sizes. So why am I still wanting to pig out?? I had a nutrition/protein shake with fruit for breakfast, I ate a very healthy, big salmon salad for lunch today and chicken tacos with tortilla chips for dinner followed by an ice cream sandwich(1334 cals). I'm not even hungry, I just want to eat junk. I'm so invested that I will not be giving into these feelings for a long time because the weight loss obsessed part of me is disgusted with the thought of going over 1400 calories in a day, I just can't do it..... but that just means that I'm sick of feeling this way and wish my brain would just STFU about food. It's a hard habit to break when I've eaten whatever I wanted since like 2013. (Lost weight before in 2012 then had 2 more babies since then.) Just wanted to vent and see if I was alone in this constant battle with food.

submitted by /u/Ok_Image6174
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tyKvYs7

No comments:

Post a Comment