Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Was feelin’ pretty good....and then I entered my “no longer overweight” goal weight into a weight loss calculator.

It told me I’ll hit my goal weight in 2025.

(Insert laugh/cry here.)

Anyone else ever been momentarily discombobulated by one of these calculators? I mean, I’m not going to stop eating better or moving my body. This is for life. But still. Ouch.

I guess there’s a reason I didn’t ever do that particular calculation in my head.

(For context, and to meet the minimum word count, I am currently 247 lbs. My first goal is 238.5 lbs, which will be 5% of my body weight gone. My plan is to continue with 5% goals until I reach 166 lbs, at which point I will no longer be considered overweight and can decide on a sustainable maintenance range. I’ll be sure to post about that decision-making process when I get there in 2025. Lol.)

submitted by /u/LettingGo100
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yBQjwEx

No comments:

Post a Comment