Tuesday, March 8, 2022

The finish line keeps moving.

Weight loss is such an exhausting process. Last week I weighed 162.6lbs and this morning I was at 164lbs. I know that in the grand scheme of things, it’s obviously better than being at 168lbs 4 weeks ago but to make the decision everyday to be hungry, in a caloric deficit, saying no to food, and choosing to workout…4-6 months of dieting feels like a lifetime. I try not to weigh myself often for this exact reason, but it’s unfortunate to not be able to see consistent data despite consistent effort. I should have been .5lbs down from last week’s weight given my calorie tracking, but my weight is actually up instead. Water, sleep, etc I know logically affect this but emotionally it can be so draining. But we push on knowing that today is another decision point and it’s worth the work long-term. Keep going, friends. The battle continues.

submitted by /u/livinlavidaanxious
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/le3xQTt

No comments:

Post a Comment