Saturday, March 5, 2022

I can't be the only hypocrite here

I am the first to tell people to be patient with weight loss and that it takes time. But these last 20 lbs are going to make me lose my ever loving mind. I slowed down on purpose because A) my hair was falling out, and B) I wanted to make sure my skin had time to keep up with the changes.

I started at 240 in June. I'm sitting at 176 today. I'm a 5' 10" female, so it took like 40lbs before anyone even noticed. Which, I was ok with but sometimes it's hard for ME to see as well. I track my calories, get enough protein, and my doctor put me on supplements because I had gotten a deficiency in the midst of this. I exercise 5-6 times a week doing cardio and strength. I am adding in more weights so I don't lose TOO much muscle and maybe build a little.

I KNOW it's ok to slow down. I know that going from 240 to 176 in 9 months is great. I know that I will be 160 and maybe 155 one day. I know this. But damn the urge to just eat 1200 calories a day and get there fast is strong sometimes. I know I can't be the only hypocrite here who cheerleads for the steady pace but desperately wants this to hurry up for themselves.

submitted by /u/truecrimefanatic1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/kXfRehU

No comments:

Post a Comment