Sunday, March 6, 2022

Will drinking blended vegetables hurt weight loss long term?

I have lost 13 lbs since Jan 22 by eating low calorie dense foods such as egg whites, yogurt, broccoli, spinach and strawberries. My strategy is to eat more low calorie foods especially vegetables so I eat less in general. I have blended mostly broccoli and spinach to drink, usually one bag of frozen variety. I could blend and eat 2 or even more bags of frozen vegetables but I haven't really done so or needed to. Is this effective? Will not chewing the blended vegetables hurt me in terms of weight loss and keeping the weight off?

I am not sure if drinking blended vegetables will keep me full long term and cause me to eat less calories in general. I drink a lot probably 12 or even more cups of liquid a day. Will drinking more in general and blended vegetables expand my stomach causing me to eat more? Thank you.

submitted by /u/JJ2923
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xYRlQb4

No comments:

Post a Comment