Sunday, June 5, 2022

A lil weight loss during final exams vent

I have been eating at maintenance and sometimes more. I try to compensate with exercise usually but because of the stress I’m not really putting in that much effort. I feel terrible because

  1. I’m not losing weight
  2. I don’t have the energy to be in deficit or to work out
  3. When I do end up working out it’s never the same, my mind is elsewhere
  4. I’m stress eating like it’s literally the only comfort I can find - either that or self sabotage but isn’t this sabotage too? To see my body not being toned anymore!!
  5. The quality of food I’m eating has gone down because I’m snacking so much that I’m omitting one of my meals

I’m just not happy right now and I feel stuck, which sucks because I reached 1/2 of my goal yet I’m here wondering if I’ll be able to lose the rest of it as I lose my mind. I feel unhealthy and sad. I want to go back to being me.

submitted by /u/seasiderhapsody
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Fcf96uh

No comments:

Post a Comment