Saturday, June 3, 2023

Lose It or other apps calorie tracking question

I’m doing CICO and I’m a little confused by the calorie tracking. I’m not sure but it seems like they’re giving me calories back because I’ve reached a calorie target. But it also gives me calories back for apple watch recorded Walks and Yoga. Wouldn’t that double up on the total calories expended? Or does it account for that?

The other day I hit well past my calorie target (17500 steps) and also recorded an outdoor run. They gave me a 1000 calorie bonus. I’m concerned that there’s no way I can lose weight as that day gave me 2400 calories.

How much lower could I go? my baseline given for weight loss is ~1350-1450

my TDEE is ~2250

submitted by /u/Practical_Argument47
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mX7SsR8

No comments:

Post a Comment