Thursday, June 1, 2023

Weight loss journey after 150 days

Hi all, after 5 months of my weight loss journey I have fresh insight of how my body is changing and how I perceive the world. I started my journey back on January 2nd of this year. I’m officially down 45 pounds. I weighed 208.8 now 163.4. I am over half way through my goal to weigh 130 pounds.

I’m 5’1, 26m I eat roughly 1100-1200 calories a day and have logged every good and bad day through out my journey. It’s been a wild ride and I no longer doubt my self with the process.

150 days completed using the loseit! App, the biggest take away for me was being ok with eating out here and there and enjoying myself. Jumping back on the wagon the very next day. The weight jumps are noticeable after letting myself go here and there. One bad day is a drop in the bucket to all the good ones. In my case I have over 20 bad days.

What has helped me was meal prepping my meals for the week, buying substitutions for things I crave, and no longer seeing hunger as a means to eat. Sometimes I’m just incredibly thirsty or bored. I do miss fast food some days but I think it’s more the thought of how it made me feel.

I actually had someone mention I looked thinner the other day. A coworker I work with every day. I am wearing clothing I’d never catch myself in before, and clothing fits so much better. I smile more and generally have a good mood most days, my snoring has gone down to the point it’s almost nonexistent.

Lastly I was able to run a mile no stopping for the first time in about 4 years! This is the first time I’ve lost weight and instead of hating myself I love myself through the ups and downs. I want to say thank you for all the inspiration and motivation here’s to the next 150 days!

submitted by /u/VoidedBanana
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/8FsrKJf

No comments:

Post a Comment