Wednesday, May 31, 2023

How often should I do body circumference measurements?

Starting my weight loss journey,and took waist circumference measurement (46 inch),neck circumference (13 inch) and hip circumference (40 inch), are these measurements a reliable way to track fat loss overtime?Because I input them into online calculators to calculate body fat mass and body fat percentage,how often should I take these measurements? Every month,every 2 months or more than 2 months?Also how long does it take for the measurements to drop significantly (particularly waist because I know neck is trivial and dismal and isn’t going to change expect a tiny minute amount)?Also are there any other measurements that I should be taking such as arm / thighs or are they unnecessary?Also are online body fat mass calculators that ask to input waist and neck circumference to calculate fat mass accurate?

submitted by /u/LessApplication16
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JmoaqhD

No comments:

Post a Comment