Thursday, May 11, 2023

Putting hobbies on hold until I lose weight.

Hey all. Me again.

I posted here a while back (it was a very negative post. I apologize.) But I mentioned one of my favorite hobbies was cosplay. I remember so many responses mentioned weight loss would help it. I'm not here to debate that. But ever since then I've just felt like I can't enjoy it anymore unless I lose weight. I have about 80 pounds left to lose. And in saddened by the thought that I can't do things I enjoy until I've lost the weight. (Which I'm aware is a ridiculous and silly thought.) Idunno. I guess I just need to hear an outside perspective on this. I've been going back and forth with myself on it for the past few weeks. I also haven't made anything new or even been inside my workshop in that time. Just a bit of support would be nice. Idunno.

submitted by /u/B4N3S4W
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/aOo0X8K

No comments:

Post a Comment